Based in Warsaw, Poland
Charterstone is a worker placement legacy-style board game. Can you convince the forever king to declare your village the new Eternal City? Pick one of the 6 unique characters to lead your charter. Discover new buildings, scoring possibilities and game mechanics. Strategize and manage your workers, buildings and resources. Watch the ruleset, and the village, expand from game to game. Build upon your progress from previous games. Uncover the story as you progress through the campaign.
The long campaign is divided into a series of short games. Each game will have it’s own unique rules quirk as well as a unique goal set for you. Each game will build upon the previous ones and add something new! Your decisions and play style will affect the campaign, both as it progresses and its ending. Importantly, there are no negative interactions between players. In other words, you score points on the back of your own strategy, not by undermining your opponents. It’s especially important when playing against your friends or family in the Hot Seats mode!
- Official Charterstone rules, consulted with Jamey Stegmaier himself
- Play with AI, friends or both - great experience for both solo and group play
- Awesomely animated board game map, buildings, characters and more!
- Full replayability - no two campaigns will be the same
- Beautiful art by Mr. Cuddington and Gong Studios
- Unique experience of a board game with convenience of a digital platform
- No negative interactions between players - no backstabbing!
Story Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2018 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Nominee"
- "2017 Meeples' Choice Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork and Presentation Nominee"
- "2017 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee"
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
The blog, where the studio shares news and updates, is available at acram.eu.
About Acram Digital
We provide the best digitized board games. We are focused on porting board games to digital platforms. You can play them on tablets, smartphones, PCs using iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
More information on Acram Digital, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Board Game Designer
Project Manager, Lead Programmer, UX Designer
AI Programmer, UX Designer
UI/UX Designer, 2D Artist
Graphic Designer, 2D Animator, 2D Artist
Community Manager, Marketing, PR
Music and effects
Music and effects