Based in Warsaw, Poland
26 March 2020
Apple App Store
Charterstone is a worker placement legacy-style board game. Can you convince the forever king to declare your village the new Eternal City? Pick one of the 6 unique characters to lead your charter. Discover new buildings, scoring possibilities and game mechanics. Strategize and manage your workers, buildings and resources. Watch the ruleset, and the village, expand from game to game. Build upon your progress from previous games. Uncover the story as you progress through the campaign.
The campaign is divided into a series of separate games. Each game will have its own unique rule and bonus objective. Each game will build upon the previous one and add something new! Your decisions and play style will affect the progress and the end of the campaign. What’s more, there are no negative interactions between players. In other words, you score points on the back of your own strategy, not by undermining your opponents. It’s especially important when playing against your friends or family in online or hot-seats multiplayer!
- Official Charterstone rules, consulted with Jamey Stegmaier himself
- Play with AI, friends or both - great experience for both solo and group play
- Online cross-platform multiplayer
- Hot-seats style local multiplayer
- AI opponents - Easy, Medium or Hard
- Full 12 games Campaign
- Single Game mode - a flexible and adjustable mode for a quick match!
- Save your map at any time and play it later with your friends
- Pre-set and randomly generated maps
- Awesomely animated board game map, buildings, cards, characters and more!
- Full replayability - no two campaigns will be the same
- Beautiful art by Mr. Cuddington and Gong Studios
- Unique experience of a board game with the convenience of a digital platform
- No negative interactions between players - no backstabbing!
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Story Trailer YouTube
Red Charter Trailer YouTube
Blue Charter Trailer YouTube
Green Charter Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2018 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Nominee"
- "2017 Meeples' Choice Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee"
- "2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork and Presentation Nominee"
- "2017 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee"
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
The blog, where the studio shares news and updates, is available at acram.eu.
Official Facebook Group
Our official community group at facebook.com.
About Acram Digital
We provide the best digitized board games. We are focused on porting board games to digital platforms. You can play them on tablets, smartphones, PCs using iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
More information on Acram Digital, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Board Game Designer
Project Manager, Lead Programmer, UX Designer
AI Programmer, UX Designer
UI/UX Designer, 2D Artist
Graphic Designer, 2D Animator, 2D Artist
Community Manager, Marketing, PR
Music and effects
Music and effects
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks